Capacity: 778 open floor (380 if chairs are used)
Available for all ages or 21+ events
Tickets are sold exclusively by Etix.com
The Wonder Ballroom is a beautifully restored historic building constructed in 1914. With vaulted ceilings and plenty of free parking, the Wonder Ballroom is a versatile facility for a wide variety of performances and events.
Approx. 50′ x 70′. Perfect for ballroom dancing.
25 feet wide x 16-18 feet deep (proscenium with apron); fully curtained
see diagram – (details-specs).
- Midas Pro 2 console (stage box located at FOH position)
- 48 channel copper core splits with (3) 12 channel sub snakes
- (4) Channels of Cat5 Ethercon Snake
- L’Acoustics ARCS system:
(4) boxes per side, (3) per side set up as mains and the inner box can be set up as in fills and can be shaded.
- All ARCS are powered by Lab Gruppen power amplifiers and processed by BSS Mini Omnidrive (2 FP6400’s and 2 FP3400’s)
- Subs are 2 sets of SB218’s, 2 per side.
- Audio power:
100-amp service on camlocks
IN HOUSE MONITORS:
- Avid SC 48
- (8) Amplified mixes of Crown CE 4,000 for wedges
- (8) Coaxial McCauley S15’s 15”
- (1) 3-way tri amped drum fill, Renkus Heninz STX4/44 High and Renkus Heinz STX4L for the subwoofer.
CURRENT MIC PACK
- (4) Shure Beta 58
- (6) Shure SM58
- (2) Shure Beta 57
- (4) Shure SM57
- (2) Shure SM81
- (1) Shure Beta 52
- (1) Shure SM91
- (1) Beyer M88
- (2) Sennheiser Side Address 609
- (6) Audix D Series Drum Mics
- (2) Beyer 201
- (2) Audio Technica Pro37
- (2) Active Klark Teknik
(10) Passive Radial
- Wonder Patch List
- Rogue R@ Wash (quantity: 14)
- Mode: 22 Channel Mode (DMX Address 13-299)
- Down Stage truss: 233,255,277,299
- Up Stage truss: 57,79,101,123,145,167
- Side Fills: 13,35,189,211
- Mavrick MK2 (Quantity: 4)
- Mode: 32 Channel Mode (DMX Address 321-417)
- Down Stage Truss: 321, 353, 385,417
- Amhaze Whisper
- Mode: 2 DMX (Address 450)
- 1,2,3: Leko
- 7,8: Blinders